DELIVERY OF CARGOS UNDER CUSTOMS CONTROL
One of the important parts of the international transportation is cargo delivery from/to airport from/to the customs authorities located at the consignee’s registration for final customs clearance. Your goods can be cleared at the airport or delivered under customs control in accordance with instructions. We can deliver your goods directly to the destination by bonded truck.
APEX TRANS has own trucks. We can efficiently and quickly offer a bonded truck for delivery your cargo to the customs office in your location.
Additional services for delivery by bonded truck:
- handling your cargo under Preliminary Notice or Preliminary declaration in airport “Borispil”;
- export clearance of transit cargos in airport “Borispil”;
- processing of additional controls: Radiologic Control, Sanitary Epidemiological Control etc;
- Delivery of goods from the place of customs clearance, to customer location.
Customs procedures for road transport
Persons who deliver goods under customs control by bonded truck should:
- deliver the goods to their destination while preserving customs seals;
- not start unloading or reloading of goods without the customs authority;
- submit to the customs authority necessary to carry out customs control and customs clearance documents;
Delivery of goods between customs (Ukrainian Customs Code)
Article 154. The rights and obligations of the carrier
Carriers have rights do not accept for transportation of goods between the customs authorities in case of:
- Customs and transport documents are fall short of requirements established by Ukrainian Laws and Customs Rules;
- If customs security imposed on truck and packages, does not preclude access to goods without breaches.
Carriers are obliged to deliver goods to the customs office of destination, as well as to pass necessary documents for them.
Trucking charge :
Trucking charge is estimated on the basis : (destination between two points) x 0.90 USD